Acsys Software (India) Pvt. Ltd., incorporated in 1996, was originally the software division of Computer Age Management Services (P) Ltd., (CAMS). It was hived of as a joint venture in association with Alliance Capital LLP of the USA. Currently, Acsys Software is fully owned by the original Indian promoters and is an affiliate Company to CAMS.
CAMS is India's largest Transfer Agency for Open Ended Funds dominating more than 60% of the market. CAMS offers Outsourced Transaction Processing, Customer Care, Fund Accounting and related Transfer Agency Services.
Acsys Software products for Asset Management Companies, Distributors and related entities come with the following advantages :
- Substantial knowledge of business and domain of the Mutual Fund Industry. It understands the needs easily and is able to harness the software solutions for new products and services faster.
- Its Software Products and services are put through extreme process conditions through its stake-holder's businesses.
- It operates in a dynamic environment dictated by enormous growth in the Indian Mutual Fund Industry in a very short span.
- Demonstrated capabilities overseas, through offshore development, which resulted in an entity migrating from a multiple database and legacy systems environment to a "state of the art" open architecture software solution.
- Members of NICSA and ALFI, leading Fund Forums in US and Europe. Thereby continually tracking trends in the overseas Investment Industry.
- Multi-currency functionality to include Euro compliancy.
Acsys has a library of core products, which meets the software requirements of Mutual Fund Asset Management Companies, Fund Distributors and other intermediaries. All its products are designed and customized using Client Server Architecture for Oracle Databases with Power Builder and other Internet enabled front ends, using JAVA, XML and other revolutionary tools for 24/7 web delivery.
Acsys Software has production facilities at Chennai, India and provides client service from Luxembourg for Europe.